Tuesday 19 May 2009

Indoor Photography

Some of my family is coming to stay and as usual I give up my room so they can sleep there. It was a mad tidy of my bedroom yesterday with my ma at the helm of the tidy brigade. So I'm in the lounge room that me and my brother use (and after a trip to TK Maxx yesterday) with some and the comfiest pillows ever (whos to say giving up your room isn't without rewards!). So without further ado heres my indoor photography of my new room :)

Enjoy!

Three guesses as to what I'm studying...

3 comments:

Diane said...

Dont get too comfy in there!! Your Bros is worried about his PS3 being commendered. Nice to see you studying. Did you manage more than 5 minutes???!!!

lesley said...

Hello Becky,
I know what you mean about tidying up! I've got friends for dinner tomorrow night... & tonight means I have to pull all the stops out in the kitchen!! i don't even know where to start :-(
I really enjoyed reading your blog!
:0)

Bumble Bee Cottage said...

I like the little blue birdie somethingorother in the second photo; it looks like a fabulous print. Good upside down reflection shot in the second last photo too - I wonder if it was deliberate ;P